The necessary documents to be able to carry out an internship or Erasmus with us are the following:
- Letter explaining personal motivation. This document must include the research field of interest, currently the lines of work are the following:
- Photo-identification analysis.
- Trophic ecology (stomach contents analysis ( otoliths, cephalopods beaks,etc.) of the Macaronesia Biological Reference Collection (CBRCM).
- Bioacoustic analysis.
- Requirements from the home university (length of stay, university credits and minimum number of hours necessary to complete the external internship).
- If you are not a university students you can apply sending the required documents and let us know the lenght of stay.
These documents should be sent to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is necessary to mention that students have to find their accommodation.